I am experiencing the same side effects. Headaches, possible miscarriage, lower sharp pain in the abdomen. I got the coils put in November 2014. I was told by a coworker to look into it further. Now, I am afraid to lose my womanhood to get them out.
- Donna’s Story I had an Essure approximately seven years ago. I was not told all the side effects and possibilities. The day after the procedure I got an extremely sharp pain on one side. The doctor […]
- Sabrina’s Story My name is Sabrina Folmar 43 I had the essure done in 2011 at first no problems but now lower back pains severe headache just about everyday my cycle comes on now very very heavy and […]
- Starlene’s Story I got the essure put in 2 years ago after I had my fourth child. Ever since then I get really bad back aches. I've been trying to lose weight but nothing is working. I get really bad […]
- Melissa’s Story i had the essure put in in april and i have had nothing but cramps 24/7.as far as them saying its not surgical it should be because they dont tell u how painful it is to have done.im […]
- Ramona’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010, at 24 years of age. I was actually excited because I have had three miscarriages and one healthy child. I will take what I can get. I knew I could […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]