PLEASE HELP MS. BROCKOVICH! Somthing has to be done. I am 36 years old. I have two beautiful kids and went through a bad divorced and decided that I was happy with my little family and ready to move on with life. Well, I received the procedure in 2011 and of course was told all the positives, no hormones was a big deal for me and I could continue on with my successful life without having to worry about pills etc.
It’s now been a few years now and I can’t hold a job because of my migraines, brain fog, sleepiness, forgetfulnees depression, anxiety – All of which has led me down the road to therapist after therpist. Then for some reason I thought of when did all this start. BINGO! Essure. Then I looked it up on the internet today. April 27, 2014.
I know had some issues I was working out with having a not so great ex huband but I truly feel in a lot of way ESSURE has ruined my quality of life. Where do I go from here.
Melissa Langley Raines
- Johnna’s Story I had the essure procedure in may 2013. Due to the process I had 2 doses of the depo shot, should have worn off in august 2013. Here we are may 2014. I've yet to have a period. I […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 5 years ago. Since then I have had many problems going on in my body. My menstrual cycles have been worse. I'm having pain on my left side that […]
- Melissa’s Story I thought I did my research. My fiancé and I planned on not having children. Regular birth control pills did not help me; the hormones in them cause my cycle to really go out of whack. So […]
- Ashley’s Story At this point, I feel ashamed I even got the procedure done. Did I trust to easy? I made the decision to get the procedure done about 6 years ago. I felt pushed into doing it and was told […]
- Brandy’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of a beautiful 11 year old daughter and my beautiful twin boys who have just turned 3. After my twins were born I wanted a permanent means of birth control. I […]
- Joy’s Story Hello everyone I had the procesure done in 2010. Since then I have been miserable. My quality of life has diminished tremendously. I have never had menstrual cramps until I had the […]