I had my procedure done exactly a month after giving birth to my sixth child. I’d heard of the procedure before, in fact I was supposed to have it done after the birth of my fifth child, but I had to have surgery so it wasn’t able to happen. During my pregnancy with kid #6, I decided to once again have the procedure done. Having never had out patient surgery before, I was a tad nervous. After the procedure was done and I was awoken, I was in so much pain, I thought I was dying, and I have a high tolerance for pain.
Here recently, for about two weeks now, I’ve been having pregnancy symptoms. Nausea, vomiting, light headedness. I’ve taken two home pregnancy tests, and a hospital urine test, all which have been negative. I don’t see any reason for me to have these symptoms, my period is due in a matter of days, but usually the absence of one confirms pregnancy for me.
No, I don’t know if I’m pregnant, but I do know that if God wants you to give life. There’s nothing you can do to stop it.
Oh, by the way, did I mention that my cervix came out in delivery?
- Trista’s Story I had the Essure placement done in Jan. 2011 after my 5th child was born. Everything was going good until November of 2011 when I noticed my period was really light and in Dec. I did not […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Lisa’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in late 2010 after i had my third child. I was lead to believe it was the best way to go and the best birth control out there. I originally had planned to […]
- Janet’s Story After the birth of my second son in 2007. I talked to my ob/gyn about birth control. I wanted a permanent form of birth control. He talked me into the Essure,so then I wouldn't have to […]
- Judith’s Story Hello I am Judith from North Las Vegas. I had the Essure procedure done on February, 2014. On May 2014 I had the confirmation test and my doctor assured me that my tubes were […]
- Tonja’s Story Hi my name is Tonja. I am a 38 year old mother of four daughters. I had my last child May 22, 2012. I had the Essure procedure put in August 2012. A short time later I started to […]