Hi I have had the essure for a year and five months now after my triplets. I have six children three Girls 18,16,3 and my triplet boys who are 20 months. I never, been one to be a heavy bleeder or. Get cramps until now a year after having the essure placed when it’s time for me to start my cycle I. Get really bad pains and heavy bleeding. Today was by far my worst experience ever I was in tears I. Couldn’t walk, light headed, abdominal pain, bleeding, weakness just worst. Pain ever I layed down hoping I would feel better but I actually felt worse I’m still in pain wondering if anyone has experienced this also?or does everyone experience Rite after the procedure?
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne. I'm 27 years old and have three babies. I have had the Essure done after my youngest turned one. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Jacqueline’s Story In August of 2003, I was diagnosed with ITP (Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpura), a rare low blood platelet disorder. Leading up to this diagnosis, I was beginning to have abnormally […]
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Rachael’s Story I decided after my second child I was finished having children. I have a boy and a girl! So i talked to my doctor about a tubal and all he could talk about was how great essure was and […]
- Deborah’s Story Hi im 25 with 2 children a 3 year old boy and 2 year old girl i had the essure done in august 2010 i regreat it very much i was young and pressured into it i want more children and […]
- Sharelle’s Story I had the Essure Procedure in December of 2009. During my 6-week check-up I was discussing getting my tubes tied with my OB/Gyn, and he recommended Essure. I had never heard of the […]