Is there a class action lawsuit?
I had essure implanted in 2010 with confirmation that I was sterile.
2014 I gave birth to a baby girl. Doctors cannot explain how this happened ?
I want compensation. For pain and suffering. Having an unplanned child has been traumatic. We have a son with special needs and planned on not having more children So that we could focus on our sons special needs!!
I am mixed with emotions
erin please contact me!!
- Victoria’s Story My name is Victoria and i am 27 years old. After i had my son i decided i didn't want any more children as my son was my fourth child. So i choose essure over tubal ligation because at the […]
- Lynne’s Story I am just today learning about all of the women having side effects from the essure procedure. As saddened as I am to hear these trials many other woman have suffered, I am thankful to […]
- Elyse’s Story I am 27 years old, after 3 pregnancies and 3 babies via c-section I was told on the operating table that due to scar tissure I could never get pregnant again or I would most likely bleed […]
- Leticia’s Story Hi my name is Leticia, I got this procedure done in 2011 after the birth of my last baby. I had gone to Kaiser to go through the required class to get my tubes tied and burned right after […]
- Dawn’s Story Just wanted to send a quick update! My insurance fought and fought for me to NOT have a hysterectomy; however, my doctor finally won out! On October 1, 2014, I had a full hysterectomy to […]
- Kelly’s Story Well were do i begin? I had essure put in in june of 2007 got pregnant soon after even on other birth control and had my son at 28 weeks had emergency csection because of complications he […]