I’m going on a year of having this Essure implant. Thought it would be legit, being this is my third child and I didnt want any more. Didnt read up on it, my OB/GYN doctor assured me this was a great solution to permanent birth control.SHOULD’VE NEVER GOT IT. I have chronic abdominal pain, horrible periods, and I constantly feel like I have a UTI. I feel like my body is absorbing whatever crap this product is made of, I FEEL LIKE IT’S POISINING ME! seriously!!!
- Pamela’s Story My name is Pam and I've had Essure placed in 2008. I had some slight pain from the start, but thought it would go away over time. Due to my high pain tolerence, I felt I could handle it […]
- Callie’s Story I had the implant in 2004. Since then I have been to several doctors starting back in 2005-2006. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia chronic back pain, migraines, and abdominal pain. I […]
- Berenice’s Story I had the Essure implanted in October 2011 after giving birth to my son in July 2011. Soon after the procedure I started experiencing joint pain, chronic lower back and abdominal pain, […]
- Amber’s Story I have no desire to have children. It's not my journey. I have been using the Mirena IUD for 7 years now and am happy enough, but wanted a more permanent solution. I heard about Essure and […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a young mother of three, after my last child I had the essure implants done back in October 2013. A year later after all the pain and problems I have experienced I am having them […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in March of 2008, after I gave birth to my third child. I asked my doctor about getting my tubes tied when I was told of a new procedure that was way […]