After having my din and daughter, up I decided to have this procedure done in December of 2008. In June of 2009 I had my first anxiety attack. I have never experienced anything like that before. I thought I was having a heart attack. I was 32. I have never had any health problems prior to this. Completely healthy. Following this, I have continued to have excruciating anxiety attacks. They happen every 3-6 months. I have even had them wake me from a dead sleep. I have sharp pains in my neck and head in a daily basis. My arms and legs go numb and I experience constant cramping in my abdomen. My period have become unbearable, severe bloating and cramping that just seem to get worse with each month. I have shooting pains every day through out my body. Intercourse at times is now very painful. I have been to a couple of doctors who can not tell me what is going on. I started searching and was shocked to see all of the women who’s stories were so similar to mine.
- Lisa’s Story Hello, My nightmare with Essure began in 2012 after the birth of my second daughter. My husband and I decided our family was complete and we should check into a permanent birth control. So […]
- Marisela’s Story hi my name is marisela i had essure mut on in may 2010 and in june july i had my bleeding heavy but august i didnt nothing andin september 7 i ended in the ER for alergies well i thought […]
- Corrina’s Story Hello my name is Corrina. I had the Essure implant procedure done December 2011, I was 37 years old. I have had issues with my health since. I can't tell you how exhausting and […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Since then I have had a swollen belly and constant pain in my abdomen. It's like I am having cramps all the time. Lately, the pain has become worse with […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012. I didn't have any problems with it until a couple months ago. The procedure was painful. The doctor was able to place one tube on my right […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, I had the Essure procedure done on 12/3/2013 in my Ob office and was put out for it. Since then I have experienced migraines, constant pelvic cramping and pain, weight […]