I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Since then I have had a swollen belly and constant pain in my abdomen. It’s like I am having cramps all the time. Lately, the pain has become worse with lower back pain too. I am now nauseous more often. I never used to throw up but I have been having bouts of it from time to time. I am also experiencing very painful late night bowel movements that are so painful I feel as though I will pass out from the pain. My periods are getting heavier and heavier and lasting sometimes 8-9 days. I have had heavy periods before but nothing like this and the pain is almost unbearable. I want them removed but have no insurance. I feel as though my health has just steadily gone downhill ever since getting this procedure.
- Jackie’s Story I have had the Essure procedure. I have had several problems . It has effected me with numbness, headaches and now burning at night. I have also had problems with bowel movements. I have […]
- Rachel’s Story Ever since getting the procedure in 2007 I have had terrible abdominal pain, weight gain around my stomach, painful, long, heavy periods and an unwell feeling. Sometimes the abdominal pain […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Rachel’s Story After having my din and daughter, up I decided to have this procedure done in December of 2008. In June of 2009 I had my first anxiety attack. I have never experienced anything like that […]
- Chandra’s Story Hi I got the essure procedure done 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have had so many problem I have abdominal pain all the time and it's worse on my period and before I had the procedure my […]
- Carrie’s Story I was 31 and descided I was finished having children and ready to start my career as a nurse. I had the essure procedure done August 2012 and wish I would have never done it. I have […]