After a heart episode following the birth of my third child, my cardiologist suggested sterilization. My OB said the safest, easiest way would be Essure, and like an idiot I agreed without doing much research. That was two years ago. Now my life is riddled with nausea, food sensitivities, painful intercourse, abdominal pain, increased back pain and sensitivity, fatigue, bloating, weight gain, monthly yeast infections, blood in my urine, UTI’s, and the pain just gets worse. I feel like half a woman. I feel like an OLD woman. At thirty, I can’t do things my grandmother can in her 70s! I post this to warn others. It’s just not worth it!
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish […]
- Amy’s Story I am a 38 year old single professional. I have fought with gynecological issues for most of my life. I suffered from irregular periods that would last from two weeks to several months […]
- Angela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2013 (3 months ago) and have had nothing but problems every since. They started with having constant cramps that weren't so severe, so I let […]
- Sabrina’s Story I got Essure put in about five years ago I was in great health the only thing I had was my weight and I was not that big was 187lbs I wanted my tubes tied after my fourth child and my […]
- Tammy’s Story I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure […]
- Rachel’s Story August of 2008 i received the essure it wasnt until 2011 i started having medical problems. it started with having blood in my urine, i was treated for a uti! every time after that i went […]