I had my essure procedure done in April of 2008. At first i had comfort in knowing that i was on a permenant form of birth control but that rapidly changed. I began to have heavier, and longer menstral cycles. I have extreme cramping even when im not on my cycle. I have been trying to get help with this. have had no luck. Since the procedure i have blackouts on occasion, the doctors run tests and tell me im in good health there isnt anything wrong. I found a place and they want to charge me $8,000 to remove them. These side effects werent mentioned and i dont know where to go for help. I had the procedure done in one state and relocated 3 years later. I have to explain to these new doctors what essure is and they arent sure how help.
- Ashley’s Story In March of 2012 I recieved essure. I was told like many other's that this was the most effective, fastest as well as the least amount of healing per say as all the other options that […]
- Lena’s Story I had this procedure done in April of 2012 3 months after the birth of my third child. The procedure itself was painful, and I was in severe pain for well over a week. I also bled from the […]
- Quana’s Story I got my essure put in April 2014. I had a cycle for 3 months and after that I get a cycle twice a month, I have constant pelvic pain that I have to take Excedrin for to help with pain. […]
- Jackie’s Story I had the essure procedue preformed in 2006 after my fourth pregnancy resulted in a misscarriage. I decided I didn't want any more children and wanted a permanent birth control option. My […]
- Patricia’s Story Like many other women I was looking for a reliable birth control method. So when I went in for my annual check up I was told about this new method in birth control. It sounded great I […]
- Aurelia’s Story I went to my gynecologist for my annual check up in Nov. 2008. I inquired about getting back on depo provera, which I had once used for at least 10 years, when my doctor began to explain […]