I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2009, when my husband and I decided that we did not want anymore than the 2 babies we have. I have had nothing but problems since. For instance, every time that we have intercourse, I have very sharp stabbing pains and then cramp and bleed for the next two days.
At the time I had the procedure done I was told that my periods would become less and less and then completely stop. NOT TRUE. Now they are crazy heavy and spot in between. I am always tired, which I blame on the constant iron loss. I am always bloated and my hands and feet are constantly swelling, along with this I have experienced weight gain that diet and exercise does not help. I am very unhappy but stuck with my decision as my insurance does not cover the reversal of this procedure.
- Andrea’s Story My 2nd child was born March 29, 2007. The pregnancy was very normal, and I gained a minimal amount (30 pounds). Once the baby was born, I lost all but 10 pounds right away. Shortly […]
- Alexis’s Story Hello, February 2015 will be 2 years that I have had the Essure implant, and I literally HATE it. I was told by my doctor that it would only be painful and uncomfortable for a couple […]
- Devi’s Story HI , At the age of 27 , year 2005 I had this procedure done through my gynocologist. After my second childs birth, we decided not to have any more children. The doctor suggested essure and […]
- Kathleen’s Story I had my eesure put in back in 2015 all that i have going on i did not knowbwhat it was from tellni found this group andbi seen alot of others haveing the say things goingbon and ither […]
- Linda’s Story In 2010 I decided to have the Essure procedure, after I had complications during pregnancy with my second child. Since then I have had severe, stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen […]
- Aiesha’s Story I am 32 years old I had the essure procedure performed after my 4th child was born back in 2009. My doctor informed me of this new and very effective form of permanent birth control after […]