I had the Essure procedure done in June 2013. I was 36 years old with 2 children and decided that I wanted a more permanent procedure. I tried to talk my husband into getting a vasectomy but of course that conversation didn’t go to far. My doctor suggested the Essure procedure. He said it was quick, painless and just an in office procedure. I literally cried the whole procedure. It hurt soooo bad. It took forever to get those coils into place properly. Since the procedure, I’ve experienced intense abdominal pain, back pain and body aches. Sex is especially painful. I’ve had trouble sitting down sometimes after sex in which none of that I experienced before Essure. I pray to one day have these coils removed.
- Delia’s Story I got the essure back in September 2013 . I have been getting the same side affect people have mentioned. The bad cramping, the taste of metal in my Mouth. The vaginal infections. really […]
- Patricia’s Story My name is Patricia Knight. I'm 33 years old, a wife ,and a mother of 7 boys and co owner of our company. After I had my 3 year old in Feb 2011 I had the essure inserted about 9 weeks […]
- Brandy’s Story I'm 36 and a mother of 2. I had my first at 29 and my second at 35. I knew my daughter would be the last, so I opted for a tubal. My doctor talked me out of the tubal and recommended […]
- Erin’s Story I am writing this in pain right now. I have the essure procedure done October 2012. I have experienced lower abdominal pain more then ever and my periods are very very hard for 2 days then […]
- Tabitha’s Story I had the essure dont in September 2013… I have had bad headache severe menstrual cramps and abdominal pain since I had it done…my doctor said it wouldn't hurt after but it did […]
- Sonia’s Story I decided that the Essure was the option for me, I am going to be 39 have 2 children, my oldest 17 with cerebral palsy and decided essure was the best option because there was no […]