I had my Essure procudure done 2-25-13. I waitied until after my 3 month to be tested before I saw my Doctor to tell him the pressure and pain I was having. My 3 month test showed my right side didn’t take, so he would go in and fix the right side. I did go see my General Practional Doctor in May, 2013 complaining of pain. I had an ultra sound and vagainal that showed nothing. I had my next surgery 9-5-13. My Doctor fixed my right side and discovered my left had puntured my tube. He removed the left but the right is still inside me. I am 4 weeks out of surgery to date and this had been a hard recovery so far. Now I have started to experience bloating everytime I try and exersie. Have had my legs swell where the top of my feet hurt. I haven’t been back in to see my Doctor yet. I was blaming a lot of it on just plan old recovery. Now I am starting to document everything that is going on.
I chose the Essure due to little down time. I am the only one working while we put my husband through school. I am a hairdresser so if i don’t work I don’t get paid. Now I am wondering if I shouldn’t have had it all removed, and how will we make it through my down time. So far for me it is an one going processes.
- Candace’s Story Very long story short, started having problems right away and was dismissed by more than 4 doctors. Went through ever test known to man with nothing found. Finally 8 years after I had […]
- Susan’s Story I had the essure done a year ago when I had cervical cancer removed.. I have had headaches . .weekness ..general overall tired feeling. .and major pain in my right side and from my belly […]
- Robyn’s Story Hello everyone. I too researched for weeks before getting essure done and never found negative thing online. I had the procedure done in April of 2011, 4 months after my 2nd child was […]
- Lisa’s story I had the Essure Implants in May 2007. While I was still in the day surgery recovering, I was given three different kinds of medication to stop the pain and it did nothing! I was finally […]
- Theresa’s Storty I am a mother of 5 children (6 including my stillbirth) and 2 step-children so after my last baby summer of 2011 I decided to have my tubes tied because I was high risk after my […]
- Nikki’s Story My name is Nikki Simons. I'm 31 and had the essure procedure done 5 weeks after I gave birth to my 5th child in 2010. My doctor couldn't get it to deploy in my right side so I only have […]