I have had the Essure for about 8yrs and I am having prombles with it. My dotor keeps giving me all kids of MEDs but I will not take them, I just wont them out.
- Naomi’s Story Hello I had mine done in 2010 an every sense I've haven't been the same. Im having lots of pain in my body an it seems to just get worse . Omg I can't believe u all are having problems as […]
- Tiffany’s Story I had my son in November 2008 and since this was my third child I decided I wanted to have a tubal but my obgyn insisted on this new procedure called Essure. He made it sound so wonderful […]
- Naomi’s Story My doctor assured me that this was a quick and painless procedure and that I would not have any problems with recovery and could go to work the next day. I had the essure procedure done in […]
- Stacy’s Story I turned 36 in July 2011. I was aware of the warnings posted to women over 35 who were still taking the pill and I didn't really plan to have anymore kids, so I asked my OB/GYN what […]
- Nicole’s Story I thought I was choosing the right thing , the easy thing, when I chose Essure. It was only suppose to be 1 day from work recovery. Or so I was told. I began on October 20 by taking 2 […]
- Nicole’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the Dr office on October 21st 2014. It was so painful, I had to fight back the tears. I had two kids without any kind of pain meds and this procedure […]