Had my essure procedure shortly after my 3rd child in 2010. Since then, I’ve suffered heavy blood clot bleeding making me very weak, horrible headaches and heavy cramping. I’m now 3 days late and it’s odd because my periods are always regular. Don’t know what to think as my doctor guaranteed this procedure to be 100%. I’m honestly afraid to take a pregnancy test. My left side is cramping but no period.
- Brianne’s Story I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. […]
- Leslie’s Story The Essure was recommended to me after the birth of my second child. I have a blood clotting disorder and i'm not able to take anything with the hormones. My doctor that it would be a […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.
- Tammy’s Story I had the procedure done in 2010 i have heavy bleeding for 7 days with clot tissue that comes out as well i have severe painvin the lower left side and back pain i have uterine cramps all […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]
- Lora’s Story Well I had the essure birth control sense 2003. I had major problems over the years…first off depression hit in. My mood changed to being happy go lucky to sleeping most of the day. […]