I have 3 beautiful children and my husband and I decided that was enough! We consulted many doctors and everyone of them said the best way to go was essures. I felt confident with my doctors and our choice to have the essures put in! I have had nothing but problems with them for that last 2 yrs. I was 24 when I had them put in and I am now 26 and just went under surgery to get them removed. They had to take everything but one ovary! The other one was damages so bad they had to take that as well! I have grossum pictures of the after affects of essure! I thought it would have been the best decission but after 2 years of pain and suffering I have realized it was a very poor choice!
- Jody’s Story After having 2 c-sections, and getting my incision infected both times, I knew I was done having kids. When I explored my options my doctor had suggested getting the essure done because […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2005, I had my right ovary removed and had an ablation. So in 2011, I took my doctor's recommendation to use Essure. In her report, she indicated she put one in each tube, which isn't […]
- Cassie’s Story Hi my name is Cassie. I am 24 years old and a mother to a beautiful little girl and a baby boy. My husbandand I knew after we had our son that we didn't want any more children. I discussed […]
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 now I had the essure done when i was 24, I have had nothing but problems with this procedure. The doctor who placed the essure said that the pain I was having after the essure was […]
- Kasi’s Story I went to my referred doctor's appointment today to have an ultrasound because I have been having servere pelvic pain & I was informed that I will have to have a hysterectomy because […]
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]