Hi, I had the Essure procedure six months after my daughter was born, this was in 2007. Since then I have had major issues with my body aching, shoulder’s hurting, legs aching and hurting, and now am experiencing major constipation. I used to walk a lot but can’t do it any more. I do try working out on the eleptical every day but this is an issue because my right foot goes to sleep. I have been to the dr’s and they have treated me for inflammation, tendinitis, and fibromyalgia. I have also had a breast reduction to help with my shoulder and neck pain, which I continue to have. Currently I am fighting major constipation and feel like there might be something lodged in my pelvic. I went to the dr. last week and she told me to take miralax every day to help with the constipation, so far this isn’t doing anything. Note. she did not do an exam but I am thinking more and more to go back and ask for an exam. If anyone can give me advice I would appreciate it.
- Tonya’s Story I want to update my status. I had the Essure procedure done in 2007 after my daughter was born. 3-6 months later I started experiencing 'fibromyalgia' joint and muscle pains. Started […]
- Veronica’s Story Hi, I researched the Essure procedure, even talked to a few people who have had it. I took my concerns to my Obgyn and they were dealt with, so I decided to go with the procedure. I […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had Essure procedure done in August of 2006. I just found out one of my springs has migrated, I have an appointment with a specialist in two weeks. I have not felt well since August […]
- Andrea’s Story Hi my name is Andrea Im 38 yr old. I get essure on sep. 2013, my baby was born on july same year, due to a pelvic separation afther birth I was not able to get tubal ligation and my […]
- Renee’s Story Hi, my name is Renee. I am 41 years old. I got Essure in 2012. I had my son in 1996. They would not tie my tubes because I was too young and he was and still is my only child. Finally in […]
- Tonya’s Story I had the Essure procedure in November 2012. It has been a living nightmare for me and my family every since. I have been to the doctor more times in my life since that day, then anytime […]