I had the Essure procedure done in March 2012. Three weeks later I started having headaches that wouldn’t go away. My first period after the procedure was heavy and lasted 7 days with painful cramps. Not normal before Essure I had 3 day light periods. Since then my headaches have gotten worse and occur more often. I never linked my headaches to Essure. Till I found out I was allergic to Nickel. I’ve noticed other symptoms. Like my arms going numb. I’ve lost strength in my hands. My doctor wants to do testing. I feel jittery all the time. Like my head is a bobble head or something. I’m talking to my doctor about hysterectomy. I can’t wait to get back to normal and have energy to play with my kids again.
- Elizabeth’s Story After my fifth child my husband and I didn't want anymore. So in November 2011 I got Essure didn't know that all this problems where going to happen. Months after I was feeling sick […]
- Sharon’s Story I was 26 when I had the procedur done the essure rep was in the room at the time of procedure I also wasn't tested for nickel the procedure was painful it shouldn't have taken aslong as it […]
- Monique’s Story I had my procedure done exactly a month after giving birth to my sixth child. I'd heard of the procedure before, in fact I was supposed to have it done after the birth of my fifth child, […]
- Barbara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 3 months ago (July-2013) since then I being having really bad pain on my lower back and feels like my uterus is coming out, every time I have my […]
- Katherine’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in early 2013. In the past 6 months I have been suffering from severe headaches, nausea among a few other issues. Some days I struggle to keep up with my […]
- Lynne’s Story I had gotten the Essure procedure on december 13 2012. when i had the procedure done i actually had to go through 3 kits just for my right side they wouldnt deploy and it hurt like hell i […]