I had the essure done after i my daughter in 2010. Three months later hadthe test done. Right side took. Left side didnt, its in their curved. Ever since then having sharp pain and dizziness. Went to the doctor said it was fine, but here lately its getting worse. Feels like have needles in there stabbing me. I think im going to get a second opinion.
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure 2012 after I had my daughter who is now 14 months old. Right after having the Essure done I had severe cramping. I have such awful pain on my right side. My hair is […]
- Denise’s Story I had the essure procedure done back in 2010. The actual procedure itself was not that bad. If only the years to follow were the same. After the procedure I kept feeling a sharp pain in […]
- Amy’s Story I guess from reading this that I too can be a part of this. I have been having sharp pains on the lower left side of body. right were the c-section line would be went to er they took blood […]
- Jamie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in December 2012, a few months after having my third son. My doctor really recommended it, and at the time it sounded like the best option. The placement itself […]
- Michelle’s Story I was that girl that always knew she wasn't cut out to be a mom. I've had the same doctor since I was a teenager and first went on birth control and we had talked repeatedly about […]
- Pamela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done at my doctors office in June 2012. My doctor of over 20 years did the procedure. from the moment the coils were put in I had pain. My doctor told me this […]