I got the Essure done when I was 25 and I’m 29 now. I got the procedure done because I decided I’m not having anymore children even though I only have 1, because it is so expensive to have one and I decided that I would adopt if I ever wanted anymore children. It just seems like when my bodies trying to ovulate I have horrible cramps and they continue to get worse and worse as time goes on. Does anyone else have this problem?
- Amanda’s Story I was 25, no children, and with a man I thought I would be with forever. I got Essure because it was sold as a non-surgical option. I now have severe cramps when I ovulate, sharp stabbing […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]
- Andrea’s Story In March 2006 I had the Essure procedure done. I am now 40 years old and after 13 years, it feels like I am having a heavy period, cramps that are leaving me in the fetal position. It […]
- Anya’s Story I've had essure for going on three years now. Ever since I'm in severe pain, especially while I'm ovulating. I've brought this issue up to my doctor and no one can give me a straight […]
- Sahlae’s Story I had the procedure done about a 1 1/2 ago shortly after an abortion ever since the procedure my body has not been right, I have the worst periods ever before the procedure I would have […]
- Tina’s Story Hi I'm only 29 years old. In 2005 I got the Essure and had bad pain from it. I had to find out I was pregnant two years later and had to have a hysterectomy. I still get bad cramping pain […]