Hi I’m only 29 years old. In 2005 I got the Essure and had bad pain from it. I had to find out I was pregnant two years later and had to have a hysterectomy. I still get bad cramping pain in my abdomen. The doctor states it wasn’t caused by the Essure but funny thing is I never had pain before I got the Essure. The doctor that did my Essure procedure is no longer performing the Essure procedures anymore since mine. How ironic is that! Thanks.
- Kerri’s Story I just had mine done a little bit ago. I had no idea I wish I had done more research. I am in pain and cramping severly still and developed a rash. Im going to have to save to get it […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Genie’s Story Essure is a horrible procedure and I wish I never had it done. I hurt so bad. I have headaches, bloating, and the stomach pain has become unbearable. I spoke to the physician that […]
- Andrea’s Story I got the Essure done when I was 25 and I'm 29 now. I got the procedure done because I decided I'm not having anymore children even though I only have 1, because it is so expensive to have […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]