I had this procedure done 7 years ago. Not more than 3 months after I had it done I was in the hospital with migraines.
I was a single mom and had 4 kids to take care of on my own with this happening to me. No one told me the migraines were connected, and no one would until I read about it myself recently.
I have also developed a lump that the doctors have passed off when I told them about it. I am always tired and sick. I get nauseated all of a sudden and can’t concentrate. Dizzy spells and taste of lead in my mouth sometimes.
I have pains down there weekly and have lived with all this for years. When I asked if they could take it back out they told me I would have to pay about $15k. I don’t have that kind of money.
The only thing I feel good about now is I have life insurance, because I know this thing is going to be the death of me, and I want to make sure my kids are covered after I am gone.
- Elisabeth’s Story I had the eesure proceedure done in 2009. I felt it was the best option for me with 3 kids and a husband that runs his own business. About a year after having it done I started have […]
- Brandy’s Story In May 2008 I had the Essure procedure done. It didn't take long for the side effects to start, I had back pain, muscle/joint pain, massive headaches, terrible stabbing pains and so much […]
- Michelle’s Story I had Essure put in November 2012 six weeks after the birth of my son. I thought it was a good choice versus tubal ligation since, according to the doctor, there was no bad side effects […]
- Danielle’s Story I had this procedure done about 3 years ago. I have a severe allergy to aspirin and NSAIDS so the doctor doing the procedure couldn't let me take one of the medications needed to preform […]
- Renee’s Story I recently came across this website and the issues that other women have had with Essure. I have had Essure for a little over 4 years. When I had my follow up procedure to check my […]
- Hope’s Story my name hope champion I'm 32 years old I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time my life has become a living hell! I have Been to the. Er 3 times with abdomanal pain , severe weakness […]