I have had the essure for 2 yrs and I hate it… I have had to have a lap surgery done once for scar tissue one of the essure is hanging out of my tubes and I’m having really bad pain in both of my sides that follow cyst that are huge and when they pop it brings me to tears… I cant lose weight no matter how much I try. I hope these get recalled I’m tired of doing this everytime.
- Amber’s Story I had the processor (essure) done in 2008. I still have them in 2014 and I have had very bad stabbing pains every sense and they have gotten worse over the years. I would love to have them […]
- Rosa’s Story I wanted to get my tubes tied after the birth of my third child, because I have severe complications with pregnancies. My Doctor said that because I had extensive scar tissue from previous […]
- Ana’s Story I had the Essure put in in June 2013. It's been a couple months since I've had it in but I have experienced all the side affects , I hate It! the bad heachaches, the bad cramps, always […]
- Ariel’s Story Hi, After two kids I decided I did not want any more and went to my doctor asking about permanent contraception. My doctor told me about Essure which shounded great at the time. Having […]
- Nicola’s Story I got mine put in about 2 years ago and have been in a lot of pain the one in my left tube moved up to fair and my ob said there is still a chance of me getting pregnant. I have really […]
- Michele’s Story I had been thinking about getting my tubes tied so during a OBGYN visit( where they suggested the Essure because of the low down time.) I went through with the procedure in August of 2012. […]