I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with huge clots. I have terrible mood swings, have developed rashes on my hands and feet. I’m exhausted all the time and have gained about 25 pounds and am terribly forgetful. Occasionally when I staand up from a sitting position I have a sharp, burning pain in my lower abdomen. I really thought I was going crazy. Now to read all this I wonder if it’s from something my Dr recommended I use for permanent birth control.
- Kanea’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Aug of 2011. Since then I've had horrible stomach pains, bloating, severe mood swings, heavy bleeding, longer periods, intense cramps and I'm breaking […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is tiffany and I'm 30 years old. I had essure implanted about 2 years ago. After having them implanted I had nothing but problems. Infections, heavy bleeding, lots of pain in my […]
- Rachel’s Story I got my essure implant in 2009. I only have one ovary, because I had an infection in my ovary and had it removed in 2001. It went alright at 1st, but about 6 months later I developed a […]
- Samantha’s Story Hi I'm 29 years old and three years ago after giving birth to my second son, I requested my tubes be tied tubial ligation, the past three years have been hell for I've been breaking out […]