Hi I’m 29 years old and three years ago after giving birth to my second son, I requested my tubes be tied tubial ligation, the past three years have been hell for I’ve been breaking out with rashes and hives different areas of my body, and had heavy bleeding and cramping during my monthly cycle, I’ve been to the doctors and have been complaining and they all said I should not be experiencing this with a tubial ligation, it wasn’t until a recent sonogram reveled I have essure I had no idea what it was and I never would have requested it.
- Renee’s Story I had the essure procedure in october of 2010. I know ever since it has been a nightmare for me i decided after the birth of my third daughter we would have no more children my […]
- Tara’s Story Hi my name is Tara. I have had the Essure since 2010 and I have been having problems with it ever since. The doctor has ignored me when I badly need him. I have been bleeding for three […]
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Berenice’s Story I had the Essure implanted in October 2011 after giving birth to my son in July 2011. Soon after the procedure I started experiencing joint pain, chronic lower back and abdominal pain, […]
- Ashli’s Story I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with […]
- Jackie’s Story I had the essure procedue preformed in 2006 after my fourth pregnancy resulted in a misscarriage. I decided I didn't want any more children and wanted a permanent birth control option. My […]