I had the essure procedure done in Aug of 2011. Since then I’ve had horrible stomach pains, bloating, severe mood swings, heavy bleeding, longer periods, intense cramps and I’m breaking out like a teenager. I hate that I ever did this and I feel discouraged and lost because its seems hard to get it removed. Every time I go to a doctor they diamiss ny pain and say its not from that. They give me pain medicine and treat it like its minor. I juat dont know what to do and I dont have the money to have it removed or reversed.
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Ashli’s Story I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with […]
- Megan’s Story I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood […]
- Talitha’s Story I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, […]
- Tracey’s Story hi, my name is tracey, i would like to say i share each and everyone of your pain. i had the prodecure done in 2008 and since then i have had mood swing no longer have the desire for sex i […]
- lashawnda’s Story I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also […]