My name is Brittany. I had Essure done in 2011. Things seemed to be ok at first but as time went on things started to happen that didnt seem right. I have never had a heavy period. but once i had essuer done i did and alot of clots! some times i would even have 2 periods in one month. I get migrains but now a days they happen during that time of month and they are worse then before. I also get severe Gas pains that drop me to the floor and i cant move or even breath not including the sharp pain i feel every day. i have a lot of neck and back pain that ive never had before. I get pains in my feet that hurt so bad i cant walk. Its sad to hear all these women having problems with something that was to make our lives easier.
- Karmen’s Story Well it started with LIES. I was told it was SAFE and better than getting my tubes tied. Then they said it was so safe that it would be done in the doctors office, but that wasn't true […]
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the Essure in August of 2012. I have not had a menstrual cycle since then. I get terrible headaches and migraines and I have recently started having symptoms like I am pregnant. […]
- Shon’s Story I got my procedure done in july of this year. The procedure went fine, I was satisfied. The first month in, my period was a week late…so I freaked out. Especially since I hadn't had […]
- Christy’s Story I had Essure done around seven years ago. I have had extreme pain around time of my periods. There are heavy blood flow, abdominal pain during periods,and migraine. I'm 40 and had this […]
- Nicole’s Story I got the essure procedure done after my youngest was born. I had it done in 2009 or 2010. From the moment the procedure started there were issues so I guess that should have been a sign. […]