I am a mother of one boy, in 2006 I was flown over 100 miles away from home and admitted to the hopsital at 35 weeks with a thoracic aneurism at the age of 21 I had stumped the doctors. So after having the tear of my aorta fixed my aorta was growing and because I had just had a major surgery they didn’t want to operate again to replace the whole aorta so I was being watched. I was told I couldn’t carry and more children. When I got home I was going to get my tubes tied well I couldn’t be put under again until I got my aorta fixed so I had the essure implants put in, once they were put in I had bleed for 8 months straight till my OB did the eblasion (burning the walls) to stop the bleeding. I had lots of pain which I had gone back to the dr and he did ultra sounds and found nothing, but found nothin or denied it wasnt the essure lately I have been dizzy, having lower back pain. Many things I saw the news and it made me come on here, I don’t have any medical and with my aorta I have already enough medical bills. I am now pretty scared, I can not get pregnant it could cost me my life!!! I have a son I have to mother!!!!
- Leigha’s Story Hi, My name is Leigha Jenkins. I am a full time mother of three beautiful children. Two little girls who are 8 1/2 and 7 1/2, and one precious baby boy, (well I still call him my baby), […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I am a 25 year old mother of two. Luckily, one boy and one girl. After my son, who was born on April 10th, of 2014, I decided for personal reasons to not have any more children. I was on […]
- Martha’s Story Hello. My name is Martha. I am 28 years old. I have 3 children ages 8, 6, and 5. When my youngest was conceived and we found out we were finally having a boy, we decided to look into birth […]
- Lisa’s story I had the Essure Implants in May 2007. While I was still in the day surgery recovering, I was given three different kinds of medication to stop the pain and it did nothing! I was finally […]
- Charmane’s Story I'm currently at St. Luke's Hospital in St. Louis, MO. I'm looking at having my right ovary and tube removed along with my left tube. There is a 3 inch abcess on my right ovary. This […]
- Jessie’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2013 after having my second child only because I was told that they no longer burned or tied tubes. During my c section I signed papers but because I was […]