I had the procedure done about 3 yrs ago. During my follow up appointment after the implants they indicated that the implant was not sitting in the proper place and therefore was ineffective. As a secondary procedure I had minor surgery to remove my tubes all together to prevent and future issues. So even though this procedure should have been less invasive in retro spec I had to go thru minor surgery after to fix the problem it created. So unfortunately I was out of work for a few days again for the secondary procedure. Luckily my OB was very skilled in getting the surgery done thru my belly button otherwise they would have needed to slice me open to remove the tubs. YUCK!
- Missy’s Story I had the Essure procedure performed in December 2012 by an OB in my clinic. I was looking for something permanent and wanted to avoid a hysterectomy. After discussing the options with […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Since then I have had a swollen belly and constant pain in my abdomen. It's like I am having cramps all the time. Lately, the pain has become worse with […]
- Christina’s Story Hi I'm 27 with two kids. I have this form of birth control and just this weekend one of the coils came out. I feel pain here and there in my tubes and its been almost 3 months since I got […]
- Aubrey’s Story I choose to have the essure done about 3 years ago. It was the most painful thing I have done about a week after it being put in ,my body rejected the metal and it was forced out tearing […]
- Chrystal’s Story I talked to my doctor about tubaligation when I was pregnant with my 4th child. He suggested the essure. He told me all about how much better it was than the tubaligation. I told him I […]
- Lisa’s Story My name is Lisa I am 30 years old. I had the essure procedure done in August 2014, I went in to have my confirmation of closure test done on November 19th. The metal rods came out of my […]