I had the essure procedure done in 2010. Since that time I have experienced heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, lower back pain, and migraines. I thought that my age was the reason for the drastic change in my monthly period until the issues with the essure procedure started circling on the internet. I have made ann appointment with my DR to go over my concerns. I am hoping I won’t end up with a hysterectomy like so many others.
- Christy’s Story I had Essure done around seven years ago. I have had extreme pain around time of my periods. There are heavy blood flow, abdominal pain during periods,and migraine. I'm 40 and had this […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Vicki’s Story I had limited pain or issues with the procedure until recently, which now consists of irregular bleeding and some cramping. I had the procedure done in December of 2010 and was nursing at […]
- Crystal’s Story I ahve had Essure done in 2008 it was the worst decision that I have made. I have very bad cramping, I have a lot of UTI infections, I get migraines. I have not been able to see if I am […]
- Jennifee’s Story I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the […]