I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the heavy bleeding started again. I am told that it’s not the essure by many Dr’s even though the pain and bleeding won’t go away, I am also taking hormones trying to stop bleeding and it isn’t working. If I could take back that day…I would a million times! Please don’t ever get essure…it changes your life forever.
- Rene’s Story Hello, My story sounds typical so long story short, I had the procedure done in 2004 so I can avoid 'surgery'. Since, it had to be replaced once in the beginning then of course I had the […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]
- Crystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010. Since that time I have experienced heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, lower back pain, and migraines. I thought that my age was the reason for the […]
- Patrica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2009. My OB-Gyn at the time was sold on the procedure. (Funny but he also sold me on the transvaginal mesh implant around the same time) Not long […]
- Sommer’s Story After my fifth child I decided to have the essure implants. Not long after the procedure I started having back pains, joint pains and become extremely fatigue . My periods are worse now […]