I had limited pain or issues with the procedure until recently, which now consists of irregular bleeding and some cramping. I had the procedure done in December of 2010 and was nursing at the time. It took a long time for things to develop because 9 months after I had it done, I became pregnant again, (which I wouldn’t take back, because I love my munchkin so much!) Now I am having a bit more cramping, heavier bleeding and longer periods. I just hope that it doesn’t continue to get worse. All the women who have had the mind numbing, debilitating pain and surgical interference, my thoughts are prayers are with all of you.
- Crystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010. Since that time I have experienced heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, lower back pain, and migraines. I thought that my age was the reason for the […]
- Anita’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2010. I had miscarried while on Mirena and my MD thought this would be better than me getting a hysterectomy. I had asked for the Hysterectomy as this […]
- Jessica’s Story I got the essure implants in 2009. Only thing they told me was that I'd have some light cramping after it was put in. I was never told that I'd have so many other problems. Since the […]
- Brooke’s Story I thought it was just me with issues. There are times I stand up and can't straighten out my body because I have such a cramping and pulling sensation. It hurts so bad.
- Cary’s Story I talked to my doctor about a year after having my youngest child of four and he recomended the essure procedure after having the procedure i started bleeding all the time nonstop period! […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]