I had the essure done on the 28th of august,I was never tested for allergies’ to nickle. I have not stopped bleeding yet and it is going on 2 months’. since i have hap insurance they denied the surgery to remove this essure. I have had cramps and my gums became sensitive and bled, more complications than I can shake a stick at. Noone discussed the side affects, and I wasn’t told about the 50/50 chance of still getting pregnant. Erin if you would please contact me at 734 799-1176
I really need some help in getting this removed before my health is ruined. My OBGYN ,Brazil performed the surgery at Oakwood main in Dearborn,Mi.
- Danielle’s Story I had this procedure done about 3 years ago. I have a severe allergy to aspirin and NSAIDS so the doctor doing the procedure couldn't let me take one of the medications needed to preform […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the essure procedure done this past July and I wish I would have never had it done. Since then I have a period almost every two weeks that lady longer and are heavier than ever […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the essure implants done after I had my daughter. It was the worse mistake I ever made. I had irregular cycles and I was constantly in pain. Nothing helped. My doctor gynecologist […]
- ELIZABETH’s Story I had essure put in February 2015. Since then my stomach stays bloated and I look pregnant. I have severe gum and bone loss, as well as a broken tooth. I am fatigued and my tailbone hurts […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]
- Brianne’s Story I had the Essure coils inserted a few months after my youngest son was born in 2008. At the time it seemed like the easier option for sterilization. Within two weeks after the procedure I […]