Hi, my name is Iris. I had the Essure procedure done April of 2009. From the start I’ve had horrible lower back pain and menstrual pain. My periods were very heavy and lasts for a week. Then in 2012, I found out I was pregnant! My baby was born 3 months prematurely and had to stay in the NICU for 2 months. My Dr never ever saw the Essure in any ultrasound or at time of delivery! I’m totally not happy with this form of ‘permanent’ birth control!
- Lena’s Story I had this procedure done in April of 2012 3 months after the birth of my third child. The procedure itself was painful, and I was in severe pain for well over a week. I also bled from the […]
- Stefanie’s Story I had the Essure procedure when I was 21 in June 2008. My doctor suggested it as the best birth control as I didn't want anymore children. My children were both in diapers being 14 months […]
- Chandra’s Story Hi I got the essure procedure done 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have had so many problem I have abdominal pain all the time and it's worse on my period and before I had the procedure my […]
- Heather’s Story HI I'm 34 yrs of age and I had essure procedure done after the birth of my second baby in 2011! I have regreted the choice after experiencing problem after problem and still do to this […]
- Deborah’s Story Hi im 25 with 2 children a 3 year old boy and 2 year old girl i had the essure done in august 2010 i regreat it very much i was young and pressured into it i want more children and […]
- Kayla’s Story I had Essure placed in April 2010. Following the surgery I bled for two straight weeks. My Doctor said “Oh that’s normal”. I come to find out it wasn't normal. The three month follow-up […]