Dear Essure prisoners
My name is Janice and have had Essure for 8 years. I only learned about all these side effects recently. It’s unfortunate that I have had joint pain, major memory loss and constant bleeding for years. Had no idea why and have been to my Dr several times about the bleeding and he attributes to going through my changes. Meanwhile I had a test to see if I was and test showed NOT! I went to see my Dr last week, had a sonogram and he claims all in tact. Left the choice up to me to have a partial hysterectomy. Still undecided. The part that was very disturbing was the advertisements still in his office for Essure. THIS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!! I pray that all these women be heard and something is done about this soon!!!!
- Delma’s Story I had the Essure procedure done five years ago . I wanted to have av tubal ligation but I was told that I had too much scar tissue from a previous cesarean. My doctor recommended Essure […]
- Sara’s Story My name is Sara. I have gotten Essure in October 2010 after my son was born. I had a high risk pregnacy my Dr told me EsEssureas the best fore. Safe and I won't get pregnant. My […]
- Lynn’s Story Aftet 3 children, I decided in 2010, just before my 36th birthday, I would get the Essure birth control procedure. It sounded easy & my OB-GYN at the time said side effects were […]
- Wai-Yi “Annie”‘s Story So, I'm pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I'm not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the […]
- Charlene’s Story wow all of these storys i read and everyone of these storys and syptoms i have…..i have at least four cyles a month and very sharp pain in my side and i dont have the energy to play […]
- Kelli’s Story My name is Kelli. I had the Essure procedure done in 2008/2009 time frame. The actual procedure went fine; I went back in 6 weeks to have the HSG test performed to be sure the procedure […]