I had the essure proceedure about 5 years ago. For the last year my period has become very heavy and very painful. The last 2 months I have been bleeding when I have an orgasim. I went to the doctor and have had x-rays and an internal sonogram. The doctor said everything was normal and chalked it up to rough sex, even though this is not the case. It never occured to me that it could be the Essure until I spoke to a friend that is a malpractice attorney. I have read a few stories and now think it could be a possibility, What do I do know??
- Glady’s Story I too had the Essure device. I had many adverse affects from this device. I was allergic to the materials in the device. I had unusual bleeding, pelvic, and back pain, migraines, skin […]
- Sarah’s Story I had the Essure procedure done August 2012. They were only able to place one on the left side. Immediately following the procedure they told me what had went ”wrong”. Apparently she […]
- Heidi’s Story I was having trouble with bleeding, heavy period one week then lighter or spotting for 2 more weeks each month. My gynocologist suggested an abaltion procedure for my uterus, to stop with […]
- Leyla’s Story Hello, My name is Leyla Mahjoub and I am 37 soon to be 38. I got the Essure procedure done in summer of 2012 and totally regret it. I started having complications shortly after I had the […]
- Jamie’s Story I am 28 yrs old and have 2 kids. I knew I was done having kids and decided to get Essure in 2011. I was told it was a simple procedure that takes just a few minutes, not at all the case I […]
- Sonja’s Story I had the essure procedure done in October 2012 a few months after the birth of my son . Once the procedure was done, my periods became very heavy and painful which was never an issue […]