I had the Essure procedure done August 2012. They were only able to place one on the left side. Immediately following the procedure they told me what had went ”wrong”. Apparently she nicked me and it bled on the right side so she didn’t proceed with the right. My body retained over half of the fluid, she said that had NEVER happened. As soon as I was able to I had to go to get an x-ray to make sure the fluid wasn’t in my body and I wasn’t bleeding internally. The x-ray was clear thankfully. My hubby is truck driver so I think it was about 2-3 before he was home again and we were able to have sex. When we did it was painful and I had the worst cramps the whole time, every time.
I made the decision to have old fashioned tubal ligation the end of September. They also would be removing the coil on the left side at this time. Thankfully that went smoother than the Essure procedure. They had to remove part of my fallopian tube on the left to get the coil out because it had moved. Since then I have had horrible cramps before starting my period and during it as well. It has surely changed my life and I don’t recommend it to anyone!
- Jeanmarie’s Story I had the essure proceedure about 5 years ago. For the last year my period has become very heavy and very painful. The last 2 months I have been bleeding when I have an orgasim. I went to […]
- Sarah’s Story Hello! My name is Sarah and I’m a 30-year-old mother of two wonderful children. I had the procedure done October 2012. My doctors recommended it because doing a laproscopic tubal ligation […]
- Claudia’s Story These Essure Coils have change my life forever and for the worst. I decided that I didn't want to have anymore babies and that I wanted to have my tubes tied, nevertheless my OB/GYN told […]
- Brandy’s Story Hello, I’m 33 years old and had Essure put in dec of 2012. I thought at first that this was a great choice, but since I have had them I get really bad back aches. They would come and go […]
- Connie’s Story My name is Connie Vorn 28 yrs old, mother of four ages 12, 7, 6 and 4. I am happily married for 13 yrs. This is my story- I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a truck driver, we've […]
- Moranda’s Story I had the Essure done in September of 2009, three months after my daughter was born. I had stabbing pains in my right side when I went to the doctor and told him about these pains. The […]