I have had essure sine December 18,2013 since then I have had pain thats unbearable in my abdomen terrible headaches and been very fatigued I want this DEVIL of a device out of me so I can be the mom I want to be to my kids so I can play with them and not tire easily.
- Jessica’s Story I got the Essure done in September of 2011. The procedure itself went pretty smooth, but I was bleeding and cramping much more than expected. The bleeding lasted for 4 months. It varied […]
- Amber’s Story I had Essure put in February of 2011. I did it because I didn't want anymore kids, since I already have 3. I get terrible headaches, horrible cramps, and extremely painful sharp pains in […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of this year. I have had nothing but pain. I have my period 3 weeks out of the month and I have severe pains during and after intercourse. There […]
- Carla’s Story I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I've ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It's been nothing but problems […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had this procedure done 3 years ago to find that I have had complications with this Essure since. I have felt consistent cramping, bloating, tired, pain, headaches, irritation to the […]
- Diana’s Story I got the essure procedure done in October 2011, after having my second child. I have had pelvic/abdominal pain since I got them in. I also get headaches (I hardly ever did before), feel […]