I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I’ve been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn’t work. In two weeks I’m going to get another procedure to see if it helps stop the bleeding. I also get light headed and back pains. The doctor tells me it has nothing to do with the essure but I never had any issues before. Its very fustrating.
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]
- Teresa’s Story I had this done in 2009. I have had nothing but trouble. I never before had a period longer than 4-5 days. After procedure I had periods for weeks! I never know when it would happen. I […]
- Megan’s Story I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood […]
- Crystal’s Story I had the procedure done in September 2010 shortly after I began having irregular periods and extreme pain in my lower abdomen and low back pain. I feel like I'm having contractions. I […]
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]