I am just starting the process to try and figure out the source of my chronic back pain. I am suspecting Essure. But, when I mentioned it to my gynecologist he said that it is impossible, and that I should see a regular doctor regarding my back pain. I have a constant dull pain that acts up on occasion. It decided to act up this weekend. If I move a certain way it shoots a sharp pain and paralyzes me for a minute. I have an xray and a ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday. But, not sure that this will determine the source of my pain. Any thoughts on what I should do or, what kind of test would show what is wrong?
- Merari’s Story I HAD THE ESSURE DONE ON 09/30/2008 EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL 9/5/2014.I STARTED GETTING SHARP PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY ABDOMEN SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS REALLY BAD AND SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS […]
- Tarie’s Story I have 3 amazing children and decided that i did not want to have any more. I was almost 31 years old with a teen and 2 more under 6, i was done. I talked with my Dr. and he recomended […]
- Christina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done after I had my second child in 2012. My husband and I decided we were done having children so we thought we were doing the right thing. The Essure is less […]
- Laurie’s Story I've been in pain for almost a week now and I've been having migraines for the past few months. It has been three years since the placement of the Essure coils and I wish I never had it […]
- Brandy’s Story Hello, I’m 33 years old and had Essure put in dec of 2012. I thought at first that this was a great choice, but since I have had them I get really bad back aches. They would come and go […]
- Gwendolynn’s Story I had my Essure procedure in September 2011. It was marketed as easy, minimal pain, minimal side effects. On August 13, 2012 I had a hydrosalpinx (fluid filled fallopian tube) surgically […]