I had the Essure procedure done in April 2013, 6 weeks PP. I had cramping, back pain, and bleeding constantly everyday since the procedure, until the end of September of this year. Now I’ve stopped bleeding, but still constantly cramp. My doctor would always blame it on my hormones and put me on birth control pills to regulate my period. Every time I would call to say i was still bleeding, they always had an excuse as to why. They would never want to see me or do any testing to see why. I let it go now, because I’ve stopped bleeding but I still feel like something’s wrong, or maybe it’s in my head?! ???? I wish I would have never gotten this done, I didn’t do enough research on it, bad idea.
- Tawana’s Story I, too, had the Essure procedure implanted in September 2009 as a form of permanent birth control. About 6 months after, I started to have pelvic pain like no other. I went to my gyn many […]
- Kayla’s Story My name is Kayla. I am 25 years old and have 2 children, 8 year old son and now 10 month old daughter. My husband and I decided 2 was a good number for us, so I made an appointment to talk […]
- Miriam’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2006. I had been on Depo Provera for years and my doctor was worried about it affecting my bone density. Since I was older, in my thirties, birth control […]
- Kayla’s Story My name is Kayla and I had the Essure procedure done March 24, 2014. It was very painful! The meds they gave me to take an hour before, I didn't feel the effects at all. Even the shot of […]
- Linda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2011. The reason I chose Essure is because after having two healthy children I was told I had hypertension. I had thought about getting pregnant […]
- Rachel’s Story I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times […]