I had the Essure coils placed in June of 2013. I had the HSG test in November 2013 and it showed one coil was on the fallopian tube as it should be however the second one is embedded in a muscle and not on the tube. I am now scheduled to have my tubes removed in December and to remove the coils. I actually consider myself lucky though as I have not had any adverse physical effects. I wish I would have had my tubes tied instead of Essure. The most frustrating part is the financial expense of the surgery.
- Rachel’s Story My'e-baby'..I have been extremely lucky this was my only'side effect' it has been almost three years..can any one tell me if it is any less likely to migrate? I think I'd like to get it […]
- Dana’s Story The implantation in September 2013 was a little rough, but not too bad thanks to the Valium and other drugs. I was awake, but pretty dopey. By that evening I was fine. I think I took […]
- Kelli’s Story My name is Kelli. I had the Essure procedure done in 2008/2009 time frame. The actual procedure went fine; I went back in 6 weeks to have the HSG test performed to be sure the procedure […]
- Gwendolynn’s Story I had my Essure procedure in September 2011. It was marketed as easy, minimal pain, minimal side effects. On August 13, 2012 I had a hydrosalpinx (fluid filled fallopian tube) surgically […]
- Jena’s Story I was 26 years old when I had the essure procedure. I had the essure procedure done in 2012. I am an RN who had knowledge about the procedure, before during and after surgery. I had […]
- Wai-Yi “Annie”‘s Story So, I'm pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I'm not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the […]