My’e-baby’..I have been extremely lucky this was my only’side effect’ it has been almost three years..can any one tell me if it is any less likely to migrate? I think I’d like to get it removed, but not my uterus..that’s had never give me problems:)! I will b paying for all u ladies who have suffered do to this!
- Kelly’s Story I had the Essure coils placed in June of 2013. I had the HSG test in November 2013 and it showed one coil was on the fallopian tube as it should be however the second one is embedded in a […]
- Johnnie’s Story I am a mother of four i got mine done in 2009 i have had nothing but problems ever sence that i dont thank that they should have it on the market and i thank they should pay for it to be […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Donna’s Story I had an Essure approximately seven years ago. I was not told all the side effects and possibilities. The day after the procedure I got an extremely sharp pain on one side. The doctor […]
- Tiaunsha’s Story I have had Essure since 2007 and been having problems ever since. I've been having bleeding cramps even when I don't have my cycle. I just need to know how can I get it undone because I […]
- Angeline’s Story My name is Angie my daughter Denise had this essure put in 2011 she is 26 now she is in a lot of pain she has 3 children. Denise needs help to remove the essure without the high cost the […]