I had the essure procedure after my 3rd child was born in 2006. I was never told of any side effects. Soon after the procedure I began to experience horrific pelvic pain,(I now have ovarian cysts ) abnormal periods, bloating, back pain & migraines. I was told that none of these symptoms were related to the procedure or even eachother. I have heard many stories not unlike my own. Some women have even become pregnant after having this procedure. Which is why I have done some research & have came across this page. I am grateful to know I am not alone & am not crazy but am horrified that this product has ruined so many lives. Something must be done before more women are affected by this procedure. Please do plenty of research BEFORE making a decision that could ruin life as you know it! I wish I had.
Lisa Salinas( Stevenson )
- Sascha’s Story I thought getting the essure was the best birth control for me. I had three children and knew I was not wanting any more it was a newer form out I thought I would give it a go. Sad thing […]
- Talisha’s Story my name is talisha, I am married with three kids and I live in macomb michigan. i got the essure procedure done, july of 2008. It sounded to good to be true because i didn't have to worry […]
- Jodi’s Story Hi There, thank you so much for doing this Erin. I have thought that I was going crazy for the past 5 years. I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. Until the past few months, I had no […]
- Callie’s Story Please recall essure. Sharp abdominal pains, ovarian cysts, migraines, rashes, abdominal bloating, depression, nausea, unexplained weight gain, dizziness, and severe cramping are just a […]
- Teri’s Story I am a 29 year old mother of three. I got the Essure implants in 2009. Until a few days ago when a friend mentioned it to me I didnt even think to connect the medical problems I have been […]
- Brandie’s Story I recently visited the ER with pelvic pain. They did ultrasounds and ct scans, another ultrasound ordered by my PCP. Today I found out that along with the fibroid tumor […]