I had the Essure placed 2 days ago. The Doctor said I would have cramping but could return to regular activity. Within 4 hours of having the procedure, I could barely breathe. I had the worst chest pain that I couldn’t even pick up my daughter who is 18lbs. I ended up driving myself to the ER.
I was there for 9 hours while they monitored my irregular heart rate and irregular breathing. I was in so much pain that when driving over bumps on the road it sent shooting pain through my abdomen to my chest. Then when I got to the ER I couldn’t even lay down, I was crying and screaming. They put me in a trauma room and immediately gave me morphine and dilada. I was still in alot of pain when I went to my CT scan that I couldn’t even lay flat on my back. It felt like I was in labor, now 2 days later I still have chest pain. It hurts to breathe, I feels like I have been beaten up or something. I even passed a clot, but it don’t look like a blood clot – it has a lining like what you would see a sausage wrapped in and it’s all crumbly, gross huh well I guess I need to go back to ER!
- Doris’s Story Hello: I had the essure procedure done in Oct 2013, since then my life has change, 2 days after the procedure I started bleeding, Dr. told me it could be because I also got the […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done two months after my fourth child in February 2011. I've had anxiety and extreme tiredness! I've had chest pain/ strain around my heart that's sent me to my […]
- Tiffany’s Story My name is Tiffany, I am 43 and 2 years ago when I decided to have the Essure procedure done it was because my children were grown and I surely didnt want any babies at this point in my […]
- Latasha’s Story What started off as a mutual agreement between my husband and I we believed essure was the best option after my GYN introduces the procedure to us pre labor of my last child. Little did we […]
- Patricia’s Story My name is Patricia Knight. I'm 33 years old, a wife ,and a mother of 7 boys and co owner of our company. After I had my 3 year old in Feb 2011 I had the essure inserted about 9 weeks […]
- Patricia’s Story My Essure procedure was terrible from the beginning. The day I went in for the placement it was so painful. The doctor had a student do the placement. He never could get it in the […]