Hi my name is Peggy Acosta I’m 34 years of age and I had my essure done 5 years ago, I really do regret it couse I been miserable since then I have to suffer from on and off pain, gas problem, bloating, on regular heavy periods ext..I been in and out of ER for this matter prescribed with tramadol & Percocet and the part DC don’t understand is why I only have one essure done and is on my left side that’s where I’m suffering the main consequences and there profecional opinion is that something when rong on Sugeiry and they had to finish it of with a tubal ligation ! I really want this only issure out of my body I whant to be pain free but there nothing DC can do for me just keep proscribing me pain medication . If it wasn’t cause my income is SSI I would of pay the $5,000 required to take it off and I’m also considering being a mother again ! Hope my testimony will help other woman to make right choices concerning the essure , be bless !
- Patricia’s Story My Essure procedure was terrible from the beginning. The day I went in for the placement it was so painful. The doctor had a student do the placement. He never could get it in the […]
- Beatriz’s Story My husband and I had discussed me getting my tubes tied so I made an appointment to see my Dr. They gave me all the information regarding me getting my tubelization and then when it was […]
- Kollette’s Story I had the essure procedure done in March 17, 2011 (37 yrs old). Before having the procedure done I was running 2 – 3 miles 5 days a week and doing aroebic exercises 2 -3 days a […]
- Eugenia’s Story Hello my name is Eugenia I'm now a mother of 7. I had the Essure procedure done in 07 after having my 5 child I didn't want anymore so I had it done. Big mistake since having it done I […]
- Aretha’s Story I'm a mother of two and in 2008 I decided not to have any more kids. So my doctor introduces me to the Essure procedure saying it's better than the regular procedure. So I went ahead and […]
- Danielle’s Story I had this procedure done about 3 years ago. I have a severe allergy to aspirin and NSAIDS so the doctor doing the procedure couldn't let me take one of the medications needed to preform […]