I had the essure put in 7 months ago and when they did the dye test they seen the coil came out of my right fallopian tube and adhered to my uterus. They said i would need immediate surgery. I asked the doctor if that is why after intercourse i would have severe cramping and heavy bleeding he said it definitly was the cause of that. I had to have a full hysterectomy on January 7 2014 at age 28. I am enraged because I never knew there was a possibility that could happen. I chose essure because I didnt want to have a surgery to tie my tubes now Im going through the worst pain I ever went through worse than labor pains. I dont recommend this procedure to any women this is the worst outcome that could ever have happened. If it happened to me it could happen to anyone.
- Esther’s Story I have 3 children of my own. I choice to have the essure procedure done after my daughter because the Dr told me it would not b good for me to get pregnant again due to all the issues I […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on December 7, 2010. Three to four months after the procedure, I started having strong abdominal pain anywhere from severe cramps to shooting pains. After a […]
- April’s Story I had my Essure done in April of 2014 after having my second child thinking it was going to be a great thing to do, no invasive surgery and so on. After having it done i bleed horribly for […]
- Miranda’s Story I had the essure procedure performed in June of 2013. When I went for my three month dye test, the test confirmed that one of my tubes was not blocked and the essure coil was […]
- Jena’s Story I was 26 years old when I had the essure procedure. I had the essure procedure done in 2012. I am an RN who had knowledge about the procedure, before during and after surgery. I had […]
- Jennifer’s Story here is an update on my last story ,i went back to the doctor after finding out that one of the essure coils were in my uterus and after looking at the x rays he said that it was in place […]