I had the Essure device placed in August 2004. Immediately after the placement I had abdominal pain so I went to the ER and discovered that I had PID. After I got treated I asked the ER doctor if I could have the device removed and her response was NO!
Since the placement I have had the most painful periods, the worse migraine headaches and I have been searching for information to have the device removed but the price is so high. I don’t know exactly what to do besides keep saving to have this nightmare removed!
- lashawnda’s Story I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also […]
- Dahiana’s Story When I search for the essure side effects after feeling all this migraine headaches that aren't normal, nausea, and back pain I was in shock. I just have the procedure done on 11/4/15 I […]
- Victoria’s Story I had the essure procedure done in early October 2013. I was told that this was going to be a quick and almost painless procedure. That couldnt be further from the truth, it took about an […]
- Rachel’s Story Ever since getting the procedure in 2007 I have had terrible abdominal pain, weight gain around my stomach, painful, long, heavy periods and an unwell feeling. Sometimes the abdominal pain […]
- Melissa’s Story I suppose I could consider myself lucky, as when I was having the procedure done, my ob/gyn could not insert the second 'spring' into my right fallopian tube in December of 2012. Months […]
- Y’Sheeka’s Story Having this experience with Essure has been horrific…the worst for me was when I was home alone with my newborn son not able to move…I thought I was dying…I called my […]