I had the Essure procedure done 2 months ago and have had nothing but problems since then. I am having constant tingling sensations down there, heavier periods with cramps so painful I can barely tolerate it. I am experiencing severe mood swings, anxiety, lower abdominal pain, pelvic pain and so on.
I wish I had of been informed of all of this before my OBGYN sugar coated the procedure and made it sound like the best thing ever. Wish I never had it done!
- Jennipher’s Story I was un aware of all these patients having concerns with the essure procedure. I have frequent cramping, increased mood swings, wide spread inflammation in my body. Never connected it to […]
- Megan’s Story I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Jessica’s Story I got the Essure done in September of 2011. The procedure itself went pretty smooth, but I was bleeding and cramping much more than expected. The bleeding lasted for 4 months. It varied […]
- Anna’s Story I had talked to my OB/GYN in August of 2012 about my options for birth control. I had no intentions of having any more children after I had my son and didn't want to go back on the pill. I […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done two months after my fourth child in February 2011. I've had anxiety and extreme tiredness! I've had chest pain/ strain around my heart that's sent me to my […]