I had the essure done a month ago and already I feel terrible..
I decided to google for anyone possible reason for this and im devastated if i’m honest at all the stories stating what i’m going through..I feel I’m losing my mind and have never experienced any feeling like this ..
feel so ill all the time and the bleeding has been just nothing like I have ever seen..
NONE of this was ever made aware especially how painful it was to have it done and the pain after …
I too have gained about half a stone in a week and my stomach is swelling by the day…
I just want them out at what ever cost before things get any worse …
- Nyoka’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2010 and it has been very difficult. I have stomach and bacj pain as well as strange bleeding weeks at a time. I know I made the choice to get essure but I […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure done in 2006. Since that time I started having heavier bleeding, periods every 3 weeks, and severe pain. After many doctors visits, a hospital visit, I found out today I […]
- Rebecca’s Story I would start by saying don't get the essure. It start with the procedure that hurt a lot more than they said it would. I hurt for days and was dizzy for days. The doctor said I would be […]
- Keri’s Story I had the Essure and Novasure (ablation) done at the same time five years ago this fall. Originally I had gone to the doctor to seek out a hysterectomy due to some serious bleeding issues. […]
- Samantha’s Story My Name Is Samantha I've Had esure since February of 2012 & right After I Got It Done I Felt Pressure Witch The Doctor Said Was Normal But I Also Stayed Bleeding For 8 Months straight […]
- Michelle’s Story I had essure done 2 1/2 years ago, and ever since then I couldn't figure out why I was having cramps 2/3 of the month. The cramps are always coming and going, and sometimes the cramps go […]